Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Pastry student. Gamer. Overachiever.
My boyfriend and I basically broke up a little while ago, and I have been waiting for my parents to give the go ahead to start moving. That was this weekend. I came down with a cold flu thing. Running a fever, coughing, congestion, dizziness, runny nose, sore throat, body aches, the whole nine yards. I wanted to wait until next weekend because I can’t lift anything, but we are on a tight schedule, I guess. So I have been packing and napping and I feel like I might keel over and die. Idk. I just want to be done.
what’s the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants ?
one’s a crusty bus station and one’s a busty crustacean#i’ve told this joke a million times and it NEVER fails
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back."
Shout out to muscular men that are still kinda chubby
Y’all are slept on so much but idk why
That lumberjack build does things to me
I like knowing I can cuddle with you but you can still fuck someone up
Page 1 of 691